Audacious creates, commissions and delivers ambitious public art projects and events and provides:
- Consultancy and project management expertise
- Programming content for festivals, events, corporate locations and public realm
- Bespoke artistic installations for a range of clients
- Creative learning and engagement programmes for schools and communities
- Artist development opportunities
We recognise that Audacious operates in a relatively niche part of the cultural sector, but always with the ambition to reach far beyond that territory.
The digital context includes ‘Ultra Technologists’ – not only visual artists but also lighting designers, architects, engineers, programmers, animators, mathematicians, musicians, technicians, film makers, programmers and more.
The international context means artists can reach wider audiences, collaborate online to share and learn.
Visit ‘Insights’ to learn more about what we do.