At Audacious we create, commission and deliver ambitious public art projects and events and provide:
- consultancy and project management expertise
- programming content for festivals, events, corporate locations and public realm
- bespoke artistic installations for a range of clients
- creative learning and engagement programmes for schools and communities
- artist development opportunities
It’s a portfolio approach to delivering in UK and European locations while supporting the growth and development of high-quality makers and artists. Where possible we work with local artists, fabricators and suppliers to support the local economy as well as national and international artists and contractors.
Audacious operates in a relatively niche part of the cultural sector. The digital context includes ‘Ultra Technologists’ – not only visual artists but also lighting designers, architects, engineers, programmers, animators, mathematicians, musicians, technicians, film makers, programmers and more. The international context means artists can reach wider audiences, collaborate online to share and learn etc. In 2018, the launch of Flo, an online game created by Rogue Games, was downloaded in 39 countries around the world.
Go to www.lightuppoole to discover some of the most recent work we have commissioned, and the engagement programmes we have created.